Please read these terms carefully before using PowClick. By accessing or using PowClick and/or Service, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of these Terms Of Service. If you do not agree to all of the terms of this agreement, you may not access PowClick or use any of its services.
PowClick allows publishers to shorten any URL and earn income by sharing the shortened URL. Advertising is shown to the viewer on their way to their destination URL. By using the Site's service, you agree that the Site includes advertisements on the shortened URLs which is a requirement for the Site to operate.
By using PowClick service, you agree not to:
- Spam any website, forum or blog with the Site's links.
- Advertise PowClick on traffic exchange websites and PTC websites.
- Place shortened links on websites containing content that may be threatening, harassing, defamatory, obscene, contain any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots or contain software which may cause damage to the viewer or the Site's server.
- Shrink URLs which redirect to websites containing the above mentioned content.
- Use the Service for any illegal or unauthorised purpose including but not limited to pornography, copyright content, child pornography, threatening, defaming, stalking, abuse, harassing or violating any person's or entity's legal rights.
- Offer an incentive or beg a visitor to click on your shortened links.
- Bring fake/automated traffic of any kind to your links. This will get your account terminated automatically by our system. Manipulation of our system to gain views is also not allowed. This includes iframes, redirects, bots, proxies, traffic exchange, Email traffic, PTC traffic, hitleap, jingling, etc.
- Automatically redirect to your shortened url from a website. The viewer must click on the link him/herself.
- Open your shortened URLs using an iframe or popups/popunder.
- Click on your own shortened urls to generate revenue. We reserve the right to not pay for the revenue generated.
- Create 'redirect loops' with PowClick URLs or similar services to generate revenue.
- Transmit files that contain viruses, spyware, adware, trojans or other harmful code.
- Interfere with other publishers which are using the Site's service.
- Create multiple accounts. Only one account per person is allowed.
- Abuse from the contact system such as sending messages regarding payments before due dates, threatening to change service and/or providing false or incomplete data.
By using PowClick, you are fully responsible for all the activities that occur under your account. PowClick will not be liable for any acts or omissions by you. You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and in case of unauthorized use of your account, you must immediately notify PowClick. PowClick assumes no responsibility for the timeliness, deletion, mis-delivery or failure to store any user communications or personalization settings.
You also understand that you, and not PowClick, are entirely responsible for all the content that you make available via PowClick service. PowClick does not control the content posted via the Service and, as such, does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such content. You understand that by using PowClick service, you may be exposed to content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable but can be reported and actions will be taken by PowClick. Under no circumstances will PowClick be liable in any way for any content, including, but not limited to, for any errors or omissions in any content, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any content posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available via PowClick service by a Publisher.
PowClick may, without any previous notice, undertake immediate action against :
- Phishing (falsifying information which does not allow the identification of a publisher).
- Attempts at breaking the security of a computer or network of another publisher or of PowClick.
- Unauthorized attempts at intercepting information reserved to PowClick or to another publisher.
Payments from PowClick are made through Payment Methods. Publisher must have a valid Payment Methods accounts to receive payment, as PowClick does not offer payment via cheque/check, credit card, cash or other method. The minimum amount available for a withdrawal method at member withdraw page.
It's forbidden to register new account as referral of your current account.
If any of your referrals accounts was blocked, Funds that were gained through this will be subtracted from your account's balance. However, in case we unblock his account, we'll instantly return all earnings from him.
PowClick reserve the right to modify any of these terms at any time without notice. Actual version could be found at this page, Members are expected to visit this page periodically.